Lynn began her personal CrossFit journey in 2014. She continues to be a lifelong learner when it comes to her own health and fitness, and loves to influence the lives of others along the way in their own journey. Over her 30-year career as an Elementary and Adapted Physical Education Teacher, she stood out amongst her peers as being unique and innovative in her lesson designs focused on building permanent healthy lifestyles of her students. An integration of mind and body, as well as a healthy balance of work and play is essential for a successful fitness plan. Coaching the Trifecta Kidettes program is the next step in her career path, offering an opportunity to continue sharing her passion with kids as they begin to develop and embrace their own lifetime fitness journeys.
- Certified Health and Physical Education Teacher preK-12 (30 years experience)
- New Jersey State Adapted Physical Education Teacher of the year: 2007
- NASM Personal Trainer Certification
- *The Brand X Method Basic Kids Training Certification
- The Brand X Method Kids-Youth Advanced Training Certification
- The Brand X Method Youth Barbell Training Certification